Established in 2006, Tiger Offshore has turned into a main Project Material and Service supplier working in Middle East having background in Project Management, Procurement and Engineering Services of Oil and Gas Projects; had practical experience in supporting our clients on dire and setback necessities for quick track ventures.
Tiger Offshore's corporate office is situated in Sharjah city and its distribution center in Hamriyah Free Zone gives business arrangements cooking all around to the Oil and Gas division. Joined Arab Emirates, with its vital area and its mechanical kind disposition has been the center point of Global Oil and Gas business exercises for quite a long time. We serve in the territories of Procurement, Engineering and Management Services to the Offshore, Onshore and Petrochemical businesses.
We likewise gives consultancy in the zones of Engineering, Project Management and Controls with abundant ability and demonstrated reputation to give you the best apparatuses and simple answers for deal with your tasks. Our specialized group is arranged to guarantee plan, examination, material consistence and other specialized arrangements in the most down to earth and financially savvy way according to the client necessities.
- Line Pipes & Bends
- Flanges & Forgings
- Pipe Fittings
- Fasteners & Gaskets
- Valves & Controls
- Pipeline Construction Equipments
- We provide procurement services to Offshore and Onshore Oil & Gas sector Companies & EPC Contractors.
- We provide Total Piping Materials Package Solutions to Oil & Gas Companies & EPC Contractors.
- We provide agency services for foreign companies to market their products and services in Middle East Region.
- We provide specialized solutions to manage quicker deliveries for "hard-to-find' items required for shut down and emergency jobs. We provide Engineering, Project Management & Control support for Offshore and Onshore Oil & Gas projects.
- We outsource specialized engineering materials, equipment and services for Offshore, Onshore and Oil & Gas sectors.