|Total Sq meter all areas:||sq. m|
|Total Sand Base Needed:||m³|
|Total Bricks Needed:|
|Estimated Total Cost:|
How much does brick paver installation cost?
Most homeowners pay between $8 and $25 for installing pavers. Excluding equipment, labor, cement, and other fees, here’s a quick rundown of the costs of each.
- Red Brick: $0.25 to $4
- Gray Brick Style: $0.50 to $5
- Dry Laid Brick: $4 to $8
- Wet Laid Brick: $6 to $12
- 100 sq. ft.: $800 to $2,500
- 144 sq. ft.: $1,150 to $3,600
- 256 sq. ft.: $2,050 to $6,400
- 320 sq. ft.: $2,550 to $8,000
- 400 sq. ft.: $3,200 to $10,000
- 576 sq. ft.: $4,600 to $14,500
Other factors that influence the total cost
Apart from the brick type and the covered area, the following could either drastically affect your expenses:
- The complexity of the design
- Additional prep work like an excavation of full-backyard pavement
- Resloping, leveling, and landscaping a lawn
- Utilities (gas lines, plumbing, and electricity)
How many pavers do you need?
Advantages and disadvantages of brick pavements
- Remarkably durable and, thus, long-lasting
- Classic and elegant look
- Mostly eco-friendly and recyclable
- Increases the home value
- Maintains their color for a long time
- More expensive than other known alternatives like outdoor tiles and concrete
- Difficulty to install due to different dimensions and patterns
- Limited options for design, color, and texture
- Frequent resealing is needed (once every three years)
- Sensitive to frost heaving
Maintenance and enhancement cost and practices
How to Install Brick Pavements?
Make sure there are no electrical or water lines underground.
Mark the area where you will install the brick pavers.
- Lay the drainage materials.
- Lay and level the paver. To fit the corners and angles, cut the pavers using a wet saw or chisel.
- Install edging.
- Fill the joints with sand, then seal.