Search results based on Safety Consulting
Safety should be a top priority in any construction, building or home. That is why the safety management system is established to ensure these safety measures. Certain groups or organizations have been put together to oversee these. An example is PROFILE Safety Consultants which is a pillar of expertise in the Fire Safe Engineering and management licensed by the United Arab Emirates Ministry of Interior, to assess the fire and safety companies in Dubai. in providing specialized services to the promoters, owners, developers, architects, and consultants.
Honda Rashidiya Car Service Centre - Trading Enter...
- Swimming Pools
- Garden Centers & Playground Equipment
- Cleaning Services
- Home Maintenance
- Facade Consulting
- Safety Consulting
- Security System
- Carpet & Rug
- Water Tank
- Drainage System
- Fit - Out Contractors
- Kitchen & Bathroom
- Pest Control
Let us start explaining to you what safety management system is for. An SMS or safety management system is a type of management system designed to oversee and supervise the safety elements within the workplace. Its role is to reduce accidents and illnesses among your workers and employees. An effective SMS is proven to have been a decisive factor in reducing the extent and severity of work-related injuries.
Why should you implement a safety management system in your company? It is to secure that when a task is carried out in your corporation, every possible precaution has been taken to reduce the likelihood of having untoward incidents that can leave someone injured or worse. It should include policy, objectives, plans, procedures, organization, responsibilities and other measures.
There are four pillars or functional components of a safety management system: Safety Policy, Safety Risk Management, Safety Assurance, and Safety Promotion.
- Safety Policy - This establishes the commitment of senior management in the continual improvement of safety. It talks about clearly defined policies, methods, procedures, and organizational structure essential to meet safety goals.
- Safety Risk Management - This determines what is needed to maintain adequate risk controls - whether new or revised - based on the assessment of acceptable risk. It is about a formal system of hazard identification, risk assessment, resource allocation, and system monitoring.
- Safety Promotion - A characteristic that includes communications, training and other necessary steps to create a positive safety culture within all levels of the company organization. A component that assures continuous communication of safety values and practices that support a sound safety culture
- Safety Assurance - Responsible for evaluation of the continued effectiveness of implemented risk control strategies, thus supports the identification of new hazards. A characteristic that ensures continuous quality improvement
Now that we know the reason for having an effective safety management system and knowledgeable plus fully equipped profire safety consultants, we can all help in improving the fire and safety companies in Dubai.