Different Types of Wood Flooring Services
Wooden flooring companies in uae have 3 major types of wood floorings - to achieve the aesthetic look while minimizing the costs, it is important to know what type of wood flooring is best.
1) Solid hardwood - These floor planks are made from one piece of timber. They are pure natural wood floors considered as top grade material. It is used to support structures and are being installed perpendicular to a building’s joists or bears.
a) Finished Hardwood – These are the pre-cut, ready to install solid wood floorings. They have no strong odors from sealants. Best part, you can immediately use the floor you ordered.
b) Unfinished Hardwood – This is good option for kitchens. It uses a protective finish that seals the seams between the boards to prevent water from entering. You can apply custom stains or color to it.
2) Engineered –It is made up of two or more layers of wood that are glued together forming a plank. It can be an organic wood adhered to another type like plywood. Top wood flooring companies in uae know that laminate and vinyl are not engineered wood floors. Vinyl is plastic formed to look like wood, while laminate uses an image of a wood.
a) Veneer floors – composed of a thin wood layer over a core composite wood.
b) Acrylic – uses wood injected with acrylic liquid and then hardened.
3) Parquet – geometric pieces of hardwood that are cut, finished and glued together. They create beautiful abstract floors that are easy to clean and install
How to Hire the Best Wood Flooring Companies Near You
1) Make sure they have a license and an insurance policy – It is important to check the legalities of the company before hiring them.
2) Check their contract terms - Everything about the service must be put into writing to protect both parties. Always read and re-read the contract to ensure that all that was talked about and agreed is included
3) Ask for their portfolio - The best wood flooring services in UAE have portfolios that show samples of their previous work and expertise. What are the scope of their services? It will help you decide if you like their style and workmanship.
4) Do a background check - Make a list of wood flooring companies in UAE that you can read testimonials about the company and their service. Do they deliver on time? One sure way is to check an already established listing website like Buildeey.
5) Compare different wood flooring companies in UAE – It is always good to have many different options to choose from. You can compare their services. Then decide which one has a rate that is worth their job quality.
Find Wood Flooring Contractors and Experts in Different Parts of UAE:
Wood Flooring Contractors in Abu Dhabi
Wood Flooring Contractors in Dubai