Bin Dalmouk Engineering Consultants was established in 1982 by Arch. Mohamed Humaid Bin Dalmouk. From that point forward the organization has extended, with workplaces in Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Ajman, Fujairah, Iraq and Egypt, and more than 60 proficient representatives, Bin Dalmouk Engineering Consultants is one of the most established driving building consultancy organizations in the district offering the two its private and open part customers incorporated plan and consultancy administrations with the most elevated quality norms.
We apply a Quality arrangement QA and QC arranged by one of the celebrated global specialists, M/s Bureau Veritas.
Bin Dalmouk Engineering Consultants pursues LEED, Estidama Guidebooks to Sustainable Design identified with Environmental insurance and waste administration frameworks.
Bin Dalmouk Engineering Consultants is a building, building and arranging organization perceived for plan perfection, mechanical development and commitment to customer administrations. With more than 1500 activities in its portfolio, Bin Dalmouk Engineering Consultants picked up its experience and added to the U.A.E's. horizon you see today.
- Case study and preparation of feasibility reports.
- Design development and obtaining statutory authority for construction.
- In-house Design facility services for MEP, Electrical, Low current systems, Security systems, Air Conditioning, Public health.. etc.
- Calling tender and awarding construction contracts.
- In-house Supervision Teams responsible for execution of the projects complying with approved drawings and specifications.